з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Teqniksoft is an international software development house with offices based out in Belarus, Poland and the US (HQ in Las Vegas). Our main focus is Data Science, Machine Learning, Firmware Development, Web projects and a few startup products in Real Estate, Healthcare, etc.
At Teqniksoft, we have an open position for an experienced Product Manager with tasks of project manager/ BA for our Minsk office to support corporate growth objective by introducing new product features and technologies to drive sales. Additionally, you will focus on the decision business tasks: reduction of product complexity, optimize cost and increase scalability through an efficient development process.
The platform which allows authors to simply publish a book without elapsed time between editions.
Editing is easy, publishing can be done with the press of a button, and authors can set percentages for co-authors and/or suggest shared royalties with professors who contribute content to their book.
Professors can prepare students for exams by linking questions to specific sections of a book. Professors can edit the content of a book by reorganizing and hiding the content, as well as adding their notes after the original chapters and sections.
Students can prepare for an exam by reviewing assigned course notes and homework assignments provided by their professor. Documents can be created and perfected by using the academic paper template that is easily accessible.
Team - PHP Tech Lead, 1 PHP Developer, 2 Android Developers, 3 QA Engineer, System Engineer, Front-end Developer, UI Designer, 2 Content Managers.
- 2,5-5 years of experience as Project Manager;
- former experience as a Business Analyst and/or Software Developer is highly welcomed;
- understanding of the full software development life cycle;
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- knowledge of different software development methodologies;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate or above.
- manage new product development projects from concept through commercialization;
- develop spec for product prototype, demos and features and concepts;
- manage and tasks for the designers and developers for developing new products and features;
- manage and validate the transition to production of the high-quality product.
Social package description:
- office located in the city center (Nemiga);
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office;
- medical insurance;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- purchase of professional literature;
- sports compensation;
- compensation of external training and certification;
- flexible working schedule;
- corporate events and trips.